I first had this delicious zucchini at an Olive Garden and had to try to re-create it at home. I like to keep things simple and this recipe is no different. But it sure is delicious. Here are the ingredients you need:
You simply combine the bread crumbs, cheese, salt and pepper in a small bowl and place on top of the sliced zucchini and bake in the oven. Easy! Here they are ready to go in the oven:
- 4 zucchini, sliced lengthwise
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- 1/4 cup dried bread crumbs
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a cooling rack with nonstick spray and place on a baking sheet; set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine Parmesan, bread crumbs, salt and pepper.
- Place zucchini onto prepared baking sheet (line with foil or cooking spray). Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with Parmesan mixture. Place into oven and bake until tender, about 10 minutes.
- Serve immediately, garnished with parsley, if desired.