Blue Cheese Dressing is one of the easiest things to make at home and what a difference from the bottled dressing you get at the store. It is creamer, smoother tasting, fresher, and full of hiqh quality chunks of blue cheese.
All you need are mayo, sour cream, worcestershire sauce (not pictured), a couple of spices from your pantry, a small package of blue cheese crumbles, and a little buttermilk to thin it if it is too thick for your liking.
All you do is combine all the ingrediants in a bowl, stir well, cover and let chill in the fridge for a couple hours for the flavors to meld.
It’s that easy. Here’s the recipe:
Home Made Blue Cheese Dressing
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt, or to taste
- 4 ounces blue cheese, finely crumbled
- A little buttermilk to thin (optional)
Combine all in a bowl and mix well. Let sit covered in fridge for 2 hours for flavors to combine. Will last 1 week in your fridge.